Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There is never any leftovers when I put this out at a family gathering. Delicious served with crackers or tortilla chips. You can make this as spicy you like depending on how much jalapeno you add.
- Use a food procesor or chopper to dice your artichokes and jalapeno.
- Place this in a small casserole dish.
- Squeeze all juice from lemon over top.
- Mix in shredded parmesan, mayo and sour cream.
- Sprinkle top with grated paremsan and bake at 350F until heated through.