There is never any leftovers when I put this out at a family gathering. Delicious served with crackers or tortilla chips. You can make this as spicy you like depending on how much jalapeno you add.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a food procesor or chopper to dice your artichokes and jalapeno.
- 2Place this in a small casserole dish.
- 3Squeeze all juice from lemon over top.
- 4Mix in shredded parmesan, mayo and sour cream.
- 5Sprinkle top with grated paremsan and bake at 350F until heated through.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 357.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g