Crock Pot Artichoke/Jalapeno Cheese Dip - Easy
This is great to have at a potluck or barbecue. I have fixed this several times and have never had one complaint. This is a great recipe to use in a smaller crock pot. Hope you enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 jalapenos (fresh or diced)
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichokes (quartered)
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup (condensed or low sodium)
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese (regular or Pepper jack)
- Dice jalapeno and artichokes.
- Put jalapeno, artichoke, mozzarella, mustard, milk, Worcestershire, soup, Velveeta in crock pot and mix.
- Cook on low in crock pot for 2-3 hours and serve with some chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION