1/1 Photo of Artichoke Frittata
From Dom DeLuise. You could also make this with asparagus, broccoli, or other vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Following directions on package, cook artichoke hearts until tender.
- 2Cut in half and set aside.
- 3Preheat broiler.
- 4In medium-sized iron skillet, saute the garlic and onion in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until golden brown.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, oregano, pepper, mozzarella and half the Parmesan.
- 6Add cooked garlic and onion mixture and mix well.
- 7In same skillet, heat remaining olive oil and arrange the artichoke hearts evenly, cut side down.
- 8Add egg mixture.
- 9Reduce heat.
- 10Shake pan, cover and cook slowly for 10-15 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle top with remaining grated cheese.
- 12Place pan under broiler until puffed and golden brown.
- 13Shake pan to loosen frittata, and slip it onto a serving dish.
- 14Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 236.4 mg
- Sodium 325.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen artichoke hearts