Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This appetizer is from my Low Carb Cookbook. I’m posting it for ZWT3.
- cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 64 inches tortillas
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- Coat a 3 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- For filling, in a large bowl stir together the artichokes, cream cheese, green onion, cheeses and pesto.
- Place about ¼ cup filling on each tortilla. Top with pepper strips and roll up.
- Arrange tortilla rolls in the prepared baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut each tortilla into thirds and arrange on a serving platter. Serve with yogurt-chive sauce.
- Yogurt chive sauce: combine the plain yogurt and snipped chives.