Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another mom from my daughter's school made this for a pot-luck and it got gobbled up by parents as well as kids!
- 1 (15 ounce) cansmall artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach, drain well
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- seasoned bread crumbs, for top (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 for 20-25 minute.
This is beyond amazing. The only thing is I didn't have artichokes so I skipped that step for now but even then its absolutely delicious. I bet it'd be even better with the artichokes.
Wow this dip is so so good! It tastes like those restaurant versions on the appetizer menu. Very simple to throw together and great for a party or just snacking :) Thanks so much for sharing this, delicious! Made this for PAC 2007.