Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple Simple Simple...Takes no time to prepare. Serve with your favorite potato casserole and a some coleslaw.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts (chopped & drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- chopped fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 casserole dish and spread olives and artichoke hearts all over and around the chicken breasts.
- Pour the chicken broth over all. Sprinkle with tarragon.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Very easy, but kind of flavorless. I think I used too much tarragon, though. The chicken broth seemed to serve no purpose.