Rosemary, Tomato and Black Olive Chicken
- Ready In:
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Brown the chicken with a little salt and pepper until crisp on all sides.
- Remove and add the rest of the oil to pan with the onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and rosemary.
- Cook for 7 minutes, then add the wine, tomatoes and chicken.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the olives and serve with cooked orzo or another small-sized pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, four cats, and a sweet mutt named Jada in Scarborough, Ontario, where I work as an elementary school administrative assistant. I have a 31 year old daughter who lives with her boyfriend in nearby Don Mills, along with my sweet granddogs, Frankie and Turbo. I would have to say that my passion is animals, since I have so many of them! <br /><img src=http://images.quizilla.com/H/h0t5auce/1108834307_brown_answer.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/532663/cookswithcattitude.JPG alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/CalendarGirlsSwap2009.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />If I had a month off work to do what I please, I would first catch up on my sleep and then just have fun - see a few movies and maybe take a couple of short trips - something that wouldn't break the bank - lol!</p>