- 2 (831.49 g) canwhole artichoke hearts
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 236.59 ml pitted green olives, finely chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- 59.14 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain artichoke hearts and rinse in cool water.
- Pat them dry with paper towels and place in a food processor with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Puree until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in green olives.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, stir in the chopped parsley.