Recipe by SteelerSue
This is one of those recipes that I got from a friend who got it from a friend who got it from a friend. It has no spinach unlike many artichoke dips. When we bring treats to work, if I don't bring this, everyone is very unhappy. While it is most certainly NOT lo-cal, it is scrumptious and a nice treat. I always make it in a 9 x 13 but you can cut the recipe in half and put in a 9 x 9 pan. I usually serve it with a thin cracker like Wheat Thins. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, not marinated
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- All ingredients, except mayo, should be at room temperature. If you are using a new jar of mayo it can be at room temperature.
- Drain the artichokes and chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cube the cream cheese into 1 inch pieces.
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and with a large spoon, I think wooden is best, mix and mix until everything is well blended together.
- Spread evenly into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350º for about 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly all over.
- Serve with crackers or whatever you want.