1 hr 5 mins
This is one of those recipes that I got from a friend who got it from a friend who got it from a friend. It has no spinach unlike many artichoke dips. When we bring treats to work, if I don't bring this, everyone is very unhappy. While it is most certainly NOT lo-cal, it is scrumptious and a nice treat. I always make it in a 9 x 13 but you can cut the recipe in half and put in a 9 x 9 pan. I usually serve it with a thin cracker like Wheat Thins. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1All ingredients, except mayo, should be at room temperature. If you are using a new jar of mayo it can be at room temperature.
- 2Drain the artichokes and chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3Cube the cream cheese into 1 inch pieces.
- 4Put all ingredients into a large bowl and with a large spoon, I think wooden is best, mix and mix until everything is well blended together.
- 5Spread evenly into a 9 x 13 pan.
- 6Bake at 350º for about 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly all over.
- 7Serve with crackers or whatever you want.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.2
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 841.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.4 g