Recipe by Maeve R
This is a very versatile and easy recipe. Basically you add whatever veggies you want to this and marinated artichokes. The marinade is the dressing. Usually I add a little more vinegar and olive oil, oregano, basil and taragon to it.
- 12 ounces marinated artichokes (1 jar)
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 6 ounces black olives, sliced
- 6 green onions
- 10 ounces peas
- 1 bell pepper
- 5 radishes (large)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta, drain and rinse.
- Drain and reserve for use the liquid from the artichokes.
- In a small bowl add veggies to the artichokes.
- Pour artichoke marinade over salad.
- Add more vinegar, olive oil, and herbs to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.