Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
black beans n coconut rice may add sofrito instead of onion garlic and pepper
- 1 small onion
- 3 pieces garlic
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut cream
- 2 (14 ounce) cansof goya beans
- 4 cups rice
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Fry onions, garlic and green peppers in a little oil,.
- when onion is transparent, add coconut cream and 2 cans of beans, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and add 4 cups of rice and some water if needed to cover rice.
- Wait for water to drain down and cook to simmer, turning rice until finished.