1/1 Photo of Arroz Con Dulce
1 hr 15 mins
ivan from philadelphia's Note:
Puerto Rican style rice pudding..... yummy and easy to do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First it is recommended that you soak the rice in water for at least 3 hours before cooking so that it can soften up. After it has been soaking for a bit remove the water and begin to cook it.
- 2In a heavy saucepan over med heat, bring the rice and water to a boil.
- 3Lower the heat to simmer (LOW), add the cloves and cinnamon stick. Stir.
- 4Let this cook (uncovered) until the water has evaporated ( 8 - 15 minutes ).
- 5Add the remaining ingredients (except the pinch of cinnamon), stir gently once, and again let simmer (uncovered) until all liquid has evaporated.
- 6Transfer into a casserole or serving dish, garnish with the pinch of cinnamon (sprinkle on top) and refrigerate.
- 7Keep refrigerated. May be served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arroz Con Dulce
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1298.0
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 343.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 217.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 127.4 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: