Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- In skillet, saute garlic in olive oil until garlic is lightly browned.
- Add italian style stewed tomatoes and crushed red peppr.
- Simmer for approx.
- 20 minutes on low.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When both arrabiata sauce and pasta are done, toss together.
- Toss in cheese while sauce is hot so it will melt.
I like it, it's a lot smaller recipe than the other one i have. it was nice and spicy. it's a breeze to make i like it blended in to a smooth sauce as opposed to a chunky sauce.
Very good for something so simple! My husband loved it. A real keeper for sure.