A classic beverage with an unbeatable combination of iced tea and lemonade. To make alcoholic, just add Bourbon to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Iced Tea
- 1Heat one quart of water to boiling in large saucepan. Add loose tea to boiling water and remove from heat; allow to steep with lid on for 4 minutes. Immediately strain tea into a pitcher filled with the cool water.
- 2While tea is brewing, for the lemonade base combine water, sugar and lemon zest. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Cool, and then add the lemon juice. Strain the syrup and store in the refrigerator in a covered jar.
- 3To Serve: Fill a 16 ounce glass 3/4 full with ice. Put in 2 -3 tablespoons (or to taste) lemonade base and then slowly fill the glass with tea. Garnish with mint sprig and serve.
- 4For alcoholic beverage, add Bourbon.
- 5Should you have leftover lemonade base, it may be used to make lemonade by using 1 part lemonade base and 4 parts water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arnold Palmer Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of