1/4 Photos of Araka (Peas, Potatoes & Dill)
Posted for Zaar World Tour. From Greece....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion and lightly fry in olive oil.
- 2Add the peas, and stir in the dill.
- 3Chop the potatoes into 4 segments each and add to the pan.
- 4Add water until just covering the peas and potato.
- 5Simmer until potato is soft but not overdone.
- 6Serve warm with some feta cheese (optional).
- 7Also good the next day!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Araka (Peas, Potatoes & Dill)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g