Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Okay, I totally made this up and it sounds really weird, but it was good I swear! I started with the thought of apricot glazed chicken but didn't have any chicken and it sort of morphed...
- 12 ounces extra firm tofu, cubed
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Melt last three ingredients in microwave and stir.
- Put cubes of tofu in shallow baking dish, and toss with apricot sauce.
- Bake at 350°F for about a 1/2 hour, or until the sauce starts to caramelize.
- Serve over rice and veggies.