Apricot-Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Make and share this Apricot-Ginger Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 (3/4-1 lb) well-trimmed pork tenderloin, about 3/4 to 1 pound each
For the sauce
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a small bowl, combine oil, oregano, salt, thyme, black pepper, red pepper and garlic.
- Rub mixture on all sides of pork tenderloins, rubbing it into meat surface.
- Place tenderloins in center of cooking grate. Grill 25 to 30 minutes for medium (160°F/71°C) and centers are still slightly pink, turning occasionally throughout grilling time to brown them evenly.
- Meanwhile, make sauce:.
- In small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes until jelly is melted and sauce is hot. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Remove tenderloins from grill and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve with sauce.