1/11 Photos of Apricot-Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Apricot-Ginger Pork Tenderloin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 (3/4-1 lb) well-trimmed pork tenderloin, about 3/4 to 1 pound each
For the sauce
- 1In a small bowl, combine oil, oregano, salt, thyme, black pepper, red pepper and garlic.
- 2Rub mixture on all sides of pork tenderloins, rubbing it into meat surface.
- 3Place tenderloins in center of cooking grate. Grill 25 to 30 minutes for medium (160°F/71°C) and centers are still slightly pink, turning occasionally throughout grilling time to brown them evenly.
- 4Meanwhile, make sauce:.
- 5In small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes until jelly is melted and sauce is hot. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 6Remove tenderloins from grill and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 390.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar