Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very refreshing - if you can't find apricot gelatin - use orange.
- 1 (6 ounce) package apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drain and save juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves (drained and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water.
- Add the drained pineapple and set mixture aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple juice until smooth.
- Stir into gelatin mixture; chill until partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in apricots and walnuts.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into a 13x9x2 dish (or other appropriate serving container).
- Chill until firm.