Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mother found this recipe in a Jewish cookbook and decided to try it. It is quick, easy, and tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash & dry chicken. Arrange in baking dish with carrots between the pieces.
- Melt butter in a small saute pan. Add preserves and stir.
- Add soy sauce and garlic powder.
- When smooth, pour over chicken and carrots.
- Cover baking dish with foil & bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minute.