Recipe by Mirj
This is really a super simple recipe. It also adapts well to the crockpot
Top Review by JustJanS
I made this for work today (X 5 times the quantity). The only thing I changed was to slow fry 3 large onions with the curry powder. People started to say how nice it smelled as they walked by whilst it cooked, then it sold like crazy. It was colourful and tasty and easy.
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into quarters
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the jam and curry powder in a bowl.
- Microwave for 45 seconds to thin consistency.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin side down, broil for 15 minutes.
- Turn skin side up and add tomatoes.
- Broil for an additional 10 minutes.
- Brush the chicken and tomatoes with the jam mixture.
- Broil for 2 minutes more until heated through.