Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
The combination of these ingredients sound a bit strange, but this is a delicious salad. I got this recipe from a good friend of our family.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- ice cube
- 1 (21 ounce) can apricot filling
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 5 ounces Cool Whip
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer the fine shredded)
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add ice cubes and pie filling. Stirring until well mixed.
- Chill in fridge until starts to thicken.
- Remove from fridge and add miracle whip, cheese and cool whip. stir until well blended.
- Chill until firm.