Recipe by Sonya01
from taste.com.au for left over rice bubbles Storaged tip: Store the biscuits in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- 150 g butter, at room temperature
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 140 g chopped dried apricots
- 35 g custard powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 105 g kellogg's rice bubbles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add the egg and beat until well combined. Add the flour, apricot, custard powder and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- Place the Rice Bubbles in a bowl. Roll 1/2 tablespoonful of the apricot mixture into a ball. Add to the Rice Bubbles and turn to coat. Place on 1 lined tray. Repeat with the remaining apricot mixture and Rice Bubbles. Place the balls, about 5cm apart, on the lined trays.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool completely.