Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great Holiday cake! Moist, delicious and easy!
- 1 (18 ounce) box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup oil or 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup apricot brandy
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup broken pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup apricot brandy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put cake mix and pudding mix in bowl.
- Add oil/butter, water, apricot brand and eggs and beat until smooth.
- Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nuts in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour batter in on top of nuts.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- For glaze, in a sauce pan, combine melted butter/oil, sugar, water and brandy. Boil for 3 minutes.
- After removing cake from oven pour hot glaze over hot cake and allow to set for 30 minutes, then invert onto a plate.