Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in a recipe/coupon pamphlet that I found at our local Weis grocery store. Just posting for safe keeping and to hopefully make for New Years Eve!
- 8 ounces brie cheese, round
- 40 butter crisp crackers (Keebler Toasteds Buttercrisp crackers is the brand suggested)
- 1⁄3 cup apricot fruit spread (or you can use peach)
- chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut cheese into 40 pieces, each measuring about 1x1x1/4 inch.
- Place crackers on a baking sheet and top each with one piece of cheese.
- Top each piece of cheese with a slightly rounded 1/4 teaspoonful of apricot spreadable fruit.
- Bake for 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.