Cajun Rubbed Tilapia
I found this in a "Healthy Bites" publication from my local Weis grocery store and I am posting for safe keeping. It was featured in the "Eco Chic" section of the magazine. This one sounds like it's going to be spicy!
- Ready In:
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine everything but the tilapia and olive oil; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Rub spice mixture onto both sides of each fillet and add to the skillet.
- Cookuntil just opaque in the center, gently turning halfway though (about 5-7 minutes total depending on thickness of fillets).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION