I found this recipe from Campbells, a great quick and easy warming dinner for a cold night and you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand. . Very nice served with rice, and next time I am going to try it in the crock pot.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook chicken until browned.
- Add chicken stock, apricots and vegetables and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Combine sweet chilli sauce and cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water, in a small jug, and then stir into chicken mixture.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, and cook until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Serve with steamed rice or mashed potatoes.