1/1 Photo of Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
Tattooed Lady's Note:
Got this from another website...it's on my list to try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the oats in milk for about one hour.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 4Combine the oat mixture with the applesauce and egg white, mix until combined.
- 5In a separate bowl measure and whisk the dry ingredients.
- 6Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just combined. Add nuts or raisins if desired.
- 7Do not over mix the batter or the muffins will be tough.
- 8Spoon muffin mixture into muffin pan.
- 9Combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- 10Top each muffin with some of the mixture.
- 11Bake 20-25 minutes or until done.
- 12Remove from pan, cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 203.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g