Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
----This was an entry in RSC #10.
- 6 fresh apples (sweet varieties are best)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua (or any coffee flavored liquor)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecan pieces
- Whip cream until a soft peak forms.
- Add Kahlua and brown sugar; mix just until blended.
- Fold in raisins if desired.
- Core and slice apples into ¼ inch slices.
- Serve by arranging apple slices around a large platter, put a bowl of the dip in the middle with pecans sprinkled on top.
Very tastey! Mine was just a little runny. The flavors were really there though. I think next time I'll use a little less Kahlua and sprinkle with cinnamon :) Good luck in the contest!
Wow you sure made apples taste good,I loved the recipe,was fast,easy and wonderful.You came up with a winner for sure. Good luck