1/1 Photo of Apples With Crunchy Topping
This is DH's favorite apple (or other fruit) crisp. I’ve made it with pears, peaches, apricots, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and combinations. It is easy, fast, and makes great leftovers. It is from the Betty Crocker 1954 Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core and slice apples thinly.
- 2Spread apples in a greased 8-inch round pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3Combine oats, sugar, flour and butter.
- 4Strew mixture evenly over apples.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with ice cream, whipped cream or cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apples With Crunchy Topping
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.9
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 121.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g