- 2 cups noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place half of the noodles and apples in a buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the brown sugar and a dash of cinnamon.
- Dot with half the butter, repeat.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Stir well before serving (or, leave uncovered toward the end of baking to give the top a nice crunchy texture).