Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friends made this for dessert, but we like it with porkchops.
Make and share this Apples and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place half of the noodles and apples in a buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the brown sugar and a dash of cinnamon.
- Dot with half the butter, repeat.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Stir well before serving (or, leave uncovered toward the end of baking to give the top a nice crunchy texture).
This was very different! The taste was good (you can't go wrong w/b. sugar in my opinion) but i found myself picking through and just eating the apples...