1/1 Photo of Apple Walnut Squares
This is such an easy and delicious apple square, you could even mix this by hand, it always turns out great, best of all, it is very inexpensive to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2grease a 8-in square baking dish.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar; add the egg.
- 4Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon; gradually add to the creamed mixture, beating just until combined.
- 5Stir in the apple and walnuts.
- 6Pour batter into greased baking dish.
- 7Bake for 30-35 mins, or until cake test done.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Walnut Squares
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 192.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g