1/1 Photo of Apple Walnut Pancakes
I don't normally eat pancakes but I was in the mood for some Apple Walnut Pancakes. I made up a batch of these and it satisfied my pancake craving. I served these with Cinnamon Syrup.
My Private Note
5 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Add milk, oil and egg to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Add chopped apples and walnuts and mix well.
- 4Heat griddle and melt a small amount of butter on the surface.
- 5When the pan is heated, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle.
- 6Cook pancake until small bubbles appear on the surface.
- 7Peek under the pancake to make sure that it looks cooked.
- 8Flip the pancake and continue cooking until done.
- 9Repeat steps 4 through 8 until you've used up the batter or until you are tired of making these. ;-).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Walnut Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 311.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g