- 1 3⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated apples
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Beat oil, eggs and vanilla together and add to dry ingredients.
- Add walnuts and grated apple.
- Stir to just moisten. Do not overmix.
- Add mix evenly to a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Bake at 190'C for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave in muffin pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.