Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different burger with a sweet sauce.
Make and share this Apple Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Form mixture into 4 patties and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the chili sauce and apple jelly.
- Put saucepan over medium heat; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; set aside to cool slightly.
- Spray broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Broil patties 6 inches from heat for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Turn patties and broil 4 to 6 minutes longer or until patties are no longer pink.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of sauce.
- Cover with top halves of buns.
- Cooking time for the burgers may vary since I seem to have a very hot oven.