1/1 Photo of Apple Sauce Pancakes
These are easy to make. I had some Apple gerber sauce , used it to make pancakes, turned out very yummy.mix all the ingredients in a processor and they are ready in 5 min. Its just a technique.You can use other sauces as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour , b.p, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- 2Add butter, eggs, milk. mix well. Add apple sauce.
- 3Heat griddle, Pour 2 tablespoon and flatten .
- 4Flip over after 2-3 min when bubbles form .
- 5Serve warm with Syrup, blueberry jam, vanilla icecream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Sauce Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g