Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are easy to make. I had some Apple gerber sauce , used it to make pancakes, turned out very yummy.mix all the ingredients in a processor and they are ready in 5 min. Its just a technique.You can use other sauces as well.
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 7 ounces applesauce, vanilla mixed grain gerber sauce
- Mix flour , b.p, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add butter, eggs, milk. mix well. Add apple sauce.
- Heat griddle, Pour 2 tablespoon and flatten .
- Flip over after 2-3 min when bubbles form .
- Serve warm with Syrup, blueberry jam, vanilla icecream.
Nice easy pancake recipe! The applesauce flavor is very subtle. The pancakes were not very thick but I liked them that way. Next time I'll probably add a dash of cinnamon. Thanks for sharing the recipe!