Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Kraft. In lieu of peanut butter (in case of allergies) substitute cream cheese and trail mix that doesn't include peanuts. Tasty Dish won't be able to enjoy these treats quite yet, so in the interim I've been designated her official royal taste tester. Happy to oblige!
- 3 slices apples, cored, cut into 1/2-inch rings, seeded
- 1 -2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter or 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fruit and nut trail mix (homemade is best!)
- Immediately after slicing up the apples, spread the peanut butter on the slices to avoid the apples turning brown.
- Garnish with the trail mix and enjoy!