Cottage Cheese and Apple Snacks
- Ready In:
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 -2 teaspoon skim milk
- 3 medium apples or 3 medium pears, cored and slic
- For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency.
- Serve the dip immediately or cover and chill it for up to 24 hours.
- Serve dip with the apple or pear slices. Makes 6 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!