Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A light side dish stuffing.
- 3 cups apples, diced
- 3 cups onions, diced
- 3 cups celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix (1 Box)
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups brown rice, Cooked
- Saute Apples, onions and celery in butter.
- Add prepared stuffing, rice and broth.
- Combine well and place in a covered casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- FYI - 3 Cups cooked rice = 1 cup dry, 2 cups water.