1/1 Photo of Apple-Raspberry Crisp
1 hr 20 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
Apples and raspberries. A nice combination, and just in time for the berry season. You might even try blackberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a 11"x7" dish, sprayed with no-stick spray.
- 2Sprinkle raspberries over the apples, and then sprinkle the fruit with 3 Tbsp. water.
- 3Cut butter into sugar, flour and cinnamon with a pastry cutter, or 2 knives.
- 4Sprinkle the flour mix over the fruit.
- 5Bake at 350ºF for 50 to 55 minutes, or until apples are tender and the top is light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Raspberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 77.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g