- 8 cups apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cold butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place apples in a 11"x7" dish, sprayed with no-stick spray.
- Sprinkle raspberries over the apples, and then sprinkle the fruit with 3 Tbsp. water.
- Cut butter into sugar, flour and cinnamon with a pastry cutter, or 2 knives.
- Sprinkle the flour mix over the fruit.
- Bake at 350ºF for 50 to 55 minutes, or until apples are tender and the top is light golden brown.