Another Pillsbury favorite...serve this up for a quick and tasty brunch anytime! Use convenient refrigerated biscuits to make a tempting cinnamon and apple-scented coffee cake.
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray with cooking spray or grease with shortening a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon;
- Roll biscuit quarters in sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Place half of the coated biscuit quarters in pan. Sprinkle remaining pecans and apple on top of biscuit quarters;
- Arrange remaining coated biscuit quarters on top.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully turn pan upside down onto serving platter. Let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Cool slightly.
- To serve, pull apart or slice.