1 hr 5 mins
Chef #1542303's Note:
A friend gave me this recipe and I've not come across any that taste better than this one.The pecan topping is what does it.Try it you'll like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one pie crust in a 9 inch deep dish pie pan.
- 2Fill pie crust with sliced or cubed apples.
- 3Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- 4Pour this mixture over apples and top with butter.
- 5Seal top crust to bottom crust.
- 6Cut ventilation holes in top of crust. (If crust is not well sealed it will leak when baking. I bake on a cookie sheet).
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until crust is done.
- 8Remove from oven, press down top.
- 9Mix butter brown sugar and milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- 10Add pecans to this mixture and stir to coat.
- 11Pour over pie and return to oven for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie With Caramel Pecan Topping
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.5
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 458.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 54.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g