1/3 Photos of Apple Pie Oatmeal
This recipe creates a wonderful, delicious, and healthy way to fix up plain old oatmeal. Total kid and adult pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stovetop directions:.
- 2Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan. Stir in oats and salt.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Top oatmeal with Splenda, chopped apple and spice.
- 5Microwave directions:
- 6Combine water, oats, and salt in a microwave-safe container. Cover tightly with heavy duty plastic wrap, leaving a small edge uncovered for steam to escape.
- 7Microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stir well.
- 8Top oatmeal with Splenda, chopped apple and spice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice