1/1 Photo of Apple Pecan Crepes
This is a very easy, quick and delicious brunch item. When they taste the nutty apple pie filling tucked inside the creamy vanilla sauce draped over the tender crepes, everyone "oohs" and "aahs" between bites. Prepare a big batch—people tend to go back for seconds and even thirds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine pie filling, pecans and cinnamon; mix well.
- 2Spread 2 rounded tablespoonfuls down the center of each crepe; roll up tightly.
- 3Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the egg, cream, sugar and extracts. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 5-6 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool.
- 6Serve over crepes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pecan Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 68.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: