1/1 Photo of Apple Oat Raisin Muffins
This is an adaption on a recipe I got from this site recently that I loved for Banana muffins by lil_cook. Pretty healthy and very popular at my office today...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oats (not instant)
- 1 (425 g) can pie apples, mashed (apple sauce would probably do)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canola margarine, melted (or substitute)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- 2Stir dry ingredients together.
- 3Add apples and peanut butter to the mix.
- 4Mix the melted margarine with milk, eggs, vanilla and raisins.
- 5Pour into the dry mix and stir well, but just enough.
- 6Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- 7Bake for about 20 minutes.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
- 9Makes 24 medium size muffins.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Oat Raisin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 100.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: