This is very easy and a very nice treat if your not in the mood for a chocolate type of bar. Kind of like an apple cobbler bar.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT applesauce and nuts; mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup mixture. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes; let cool.
- Spread applesauce over partially baked crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Top with reserved 1 cup oat mixture.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool in the pan on a wire rack, then cut into bars/squares.