Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious muffin the kids love. If desired you can add a few rasins or chopped walnuts.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped apple
- Preheat oven at 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease one 12 cup muffin tin.
- Lightly beat egg.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon and sugar thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, oil and apples. Gently fold egg inches Add mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until barely moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greases muffin tins until 2/3's full. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until lightly brown.
This is a nice, simple muffin recipe. They have a nice texture and taste great. Perfect. Thanks!