- 6 flour tortillas (fry in oil)
- 1 (15 ounce) container apple pie filling (Warmed)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cinnamon
- red-hot candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your flour tortillas and fry them in some oil until nice and brown.
- After you fry them immediately sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar until well coated on both sides.
- Put a nice dollop of the warmed apple pie filling over the tortilla and spread it around and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Sprinkle red hots all over and enjoy.
- There is something about the cheese, apple pie filling and red hots that just make you feel soooo good.