Don't you just love a hot apple dessert? I love mine with red hots and cheddar cheese. Very good and very easy to make
- Take your flour tortillas and fry them in some oil until nice and brown.
- After you fry them immediately sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar until well coated on both sides.
- Put a nice dollop of the warmed apple pie filling over the tortilla and spread it around and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Sprinkle red hots all over and enjoy.
- There is something about the cheese, apple pie filling and red hots that just make you feel soooo good.
This was easy, tasty, and pretty! Made for ZWT3...a Toast to the Captains!
I did not have the red hot candies but oh my were these good! Crispy, warm, sweet, gooey from the cheese, perfect!!