Don't you just love a hot apple dessert? I love mine with red hots and cheddar cheese. Very good and very easy to make
- Take your flour tortillas and fry them in some oil until nice and brown.
- After you fry them immediately sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar until well coated on both sides.
- Put a nice dollop of the warmed apple pie filling over the tortilla and spread it around and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Sprinkle red hots all over and enjoy.
- There is something about the cheese, apple pie filling and red hots that just make you feel soooo good.