1/1 Photo of Apple Mexi Crisp With a Twist
Auntie Jan's Note:
Don't you just love a hot apple dessert? I love mine with red hots and cheddar cheese. Very good and very easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take your flour tortillas and fry them in some oil until nice and brown.
- 2After you fry them immediately sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar until well coated on both sides.
- 3Put a nice dollop of the warmed apple pie filling over the tortilla and spread it around and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- 4Sprinkle red hots all over and enjoy.
- 5There is something about the cheese, apple pie filling and red hots that just make you feel soooo good.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Mexi Crisp With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 461.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 44.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g