1 hr 10 mins
A delicious combination of Autumn favorites. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package refrigerator pie crust (Pillsbury or your favorite)
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the apples, cranberries, crystallized ginger, sugar, salt, flour, lemon juice.
- 2Pour into 9" deep dish pie shell lined with pastry.
- 3Cut remaining crust into strips and weave on top of pie to create lattice top, or place whole crust onto top and cut slits in top for venting.
- 4Bake at 400°F for 1 hour in lower third of oven, covering edges with foil if getting too dark.
- 5Transfer to rack for cooling, serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Ginger Cranberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: