Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, simple & low fat! This bakes up a nice moist apple dessert without any of the guilt! I usually serve this with custard or Cool Whip Free.
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped apples (skin on is fine)
- Beat eggs with whisk. Add sugar and vanilla and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix. Dump in apples and stir until evenly distributed.
- Bake in a deep baking dish at 350 degrees for approx 40 minutes.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU MAKE THIS. It is VERY SWEET. A lot of vanilla too. I followed the recipe & would have to say that I can build from this recipe. I would cut out at least 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of the sugar. I would try 1.5 tsp of vanilla & add some cinnamon. Also, it stuck to the bottom of the dish... so, next time I will spray or grease my baking dish.